Subject: Re: LightWave Wish List
From: Marc Delsoin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 1994 23:14:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 19 Oct 1994, Allen D Hastings wrote:

> Hey, long time no see!  How's it going?
>  
> - Allen
> 
Well Allen, since you decided to say hello to everyone, how about telling 
us a few rendering speed statistics with the different machines lightwave 
is going to be using.

P.S. I am sure you have been asked this a million times... 
Consider this 1 million and one!  :)

*****************************************************************************
** -=> Animated Images <=- **  Marc  Delsoin -=>  Animation Gun For Hire   **
**  3D Animation, Image    **     718-712-9352        [email-masked]      **
**  Processing, Morphing   **                                              **
**  Render Farm, Step      **                                              **
**  Frame Recording        **  Life, The Ultimate Game.....  Enjoy It!     **
*****************************************************************************